Details for Job ID# S994
Date Posted - 6-10-2022
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Sales Representative - folding cartons
Location - West Coast
Our client is one of the major manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Major product is folding cartons produced in multiple sheet-fed lithographic offset formats to fit all carton sizes and run lengths printing up to eight colors plus coating. Client is looking for a seasoned sales representative to cover an established west coast territory which includes the states of California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Arizona. This job is about managing large account relationships, building on established accounts and gaining new business. Position is open due to upcoming retirement of incumbent. Reports to Regional Sales Manager.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Ten years of sales experience in the printing/packaging industry with carton sales experience highly preferred.
• Proven track record of new sales development, managing, key-account relationships, growing sales margins and market share growth.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and/or complaints and to speak to groups of customers and/or employees.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changes in uncommon situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Should currently be living on the west coast with L.A. to Seattle locations preferred but Portland and Salt Lake City locations will also work.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $155,000 plus 20% incentive (more for highly qualified candidate), a car allowance and exceptional benefits.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -