Details for Job ID# E993
Date Posted - 5-19-2022
Category - Engineering
Position Title - Project Engineer - blown film plant
Location - Traverse City, MI
Our client is a world-class manufacturer of specialty plastic packaging for the food service, institutional, pharmaceutical and bulk packaging industries. Primary process employed is blown film extrusion utilizing a variety of polyolefin resins. Facility includes a Class 10,000 clean room where cutting edge bioprocessing bags are manufactured.
The Project Engineer is responsible for defining and leading technical issue resolutions pertaining to plant operations, quality and product development. Duties include planning, overseeing, and executing construction and process development projects associated with operational expansion or efficiency improvements and facility upgrades. Should be competent in applying design principles to work translating concepts and information into images and using feedback for modifications. Overnight travel requirements typically is minimal to customers, suppliers and trade shows. Reports to the Director of Manufacturing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Mechanical Engineering preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years within manufacturing environment in engineering and project
• Knowledge and practice in LEAN Manufacturing methodologies.
• Understanding of food safety and/or MIOSHA regulatory standards preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
Salary ($90-125k) and annual bonus opportunity (10%). Full benefits provided including 401K with 4% match. Relocation available.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -