Details for Job ID# S979
Date Posted - 2-7-2022
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Business Development Manager - Packaging Capital Equipment (3)
Location - East - Midwest - West
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging products, filling equipment, and fitments sold to CPG companies, food processors and industrial product manufacturers around the world. And, they are a leader in aseptic packaging and filling systems for the liquid stand-up pouch market. Products produced include metalized PET gas-barrier film for liquid packaging, dispensing fitments attached to pouches, and more. Their broad capabilities allow customers to go-to-market quickly with total flexible packaging solutions tailored to specific needs.
The Business Development Manager works to improve our client’s market position across target market segments and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates, and closes equipment-based business deals (primarily HFFS equipment lines) while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Applications include liquid food and beverage, cheese, Beef Jerky, and other high-barrier pouch applications. Also, may well include some Industrial possibilities. Will work in concert with client’s reps responsible for selling packaging films/pouch materials. Position is backed up by a strong Technical Support Staff
- BS in Engineering, Business, or related field.
- At least 3-5- years of related sales experience in capital sales of packaging equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude to understand packaging automation and company products.
- Proven track record of developing and executing sales/business development plans.
- Experience with Consultative selling techniques.
- Understand and operate a CRM system (Salesforce is preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Teams).
- 3 Locations include East (Boston-Philadelphia), Midwest (Minneapolis-Chicago-St Louis), West (Denver-Los Angeles)
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $110K plus 30% target bonus.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -