Details for Job ID# S975
Date Posted - 1-12-2022
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Sales Representative - flexible packaging
Location - Los Angeles, CA
Our client is an extruder of polyethylene roll stock and tubing which they convert into bags and print up to 8 colors. They also offer other flexible substrates converted into pouches and laminations by several local sourcing partners. Client company is privately owned with sales in the area of $25 million.
The position is located in the L.A. area with minimal overnight travel. However, clients with plants in other states (primarily west of Rockies) will necessitate travel to those sites. Primary markets served include Bakery, Food Processors (Fresh & Frozen), Ice Bags, Consumer Products, Industrial & Med/Pharm/Neutro.
The position will report to the Director of Sales. While the person hired will be given some ongoing accounts to manage, they are really looking for a hunter who can help them grow their business and fill up their new Printing Press. Qualified candidates will have a good understanding of printed packaging
- BS Degree
- 8 – 12 years, or more, experience selling flexible packaging materials.
- Good technical understanding of flexible films.
- Demonstrated success record in managing and growing accounts.
- “Hunter” mentality
- Possesses the ability to recognize new growth opportunities
- Possesses the ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing
- Results driven, self-starter
- Well organized
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Currently living in the Greater L.A. area
Compensation consists of Salary and Commissions (which are uncapped). First year’s income should be in the low 100’s. More available for superior candidates.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -