Details for Job ID# S954
Date Posted - 10-5-2021
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Account Manager - Packaging Films
Location - Southeastern U.S.
Our client is a major global supplier of plastic packaging films utilized by Consumer Products Companies and Custom Thermoformers. Major applications include Pharma and Medical, Consumer Packaging, Food Packaging and Construction as well as Labels (shrink sleeves, PS labels & roll sleeves).
Client is looking for an Account Manager to cover the Southeastern US (VA to FL) covering the Pharma & Health markets. Will be accountable for representing Client Company as the primary face to the customer, building a strong relationship and executing sales strategy at existing accounts within the defined territory as well as identifying and developing new accounts.
Qualified candidates will have film sales experience to CPG companies with Health-related market experience preferred. The position will focus on selling blister and thermoform films to CPG sector and custom thermoformers. Will be part of a 4-rep team reporting to the North American Sales Director of Pharma & Health Group.
• Bachelors Degree, Commercial or Technical, from a 4-year institution.
• Minimum experience of 5 – 10 years in sales of highly sophisticated packaging materials used for Consumer Packaging or Custom Thermoforming markets
• Working knowledge of polymers and related conversion capabilities (calendaring, extrusion, lamination, etc.)
• Demonstrated expertise around the design and implementation of a disciplined sales plan and process
• Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team environment with problem solving mind set
• Computer skills, MS Office, SAP and SalesForce knowledge advantageous
• Excellent presentation skills
• Financial skills sufficient to evaluate the business implications of customer related decisions.
• A highly organized nature, able to self-manage with excellent time management skills and the ability to make decisions
• Ability to manage for aggressive growth with a strong sense of urgency
• Self-motivated, persistent, hungry for success, winning mentality
• Independent results-driven individual
• Challenger, able to motivate customers, challenge ideas, and build constructive relationships
• Able to travel as needed.
• Free from any, and all, non-compete agreements.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $125K plus 20% bonus and year-end profit sharing; full benefits.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -