Details for Job ID# M953
Date Posted - 9-22-2021
Category - Manufacturing
Position Title - Plant Manager - folding Cartons
Location - Nashville, TN area
Our client is a major multi-plant manufacturer of linerboard and folding cartons. The Nashville plant makes folding cartons and process equipment includes two Sheet-Fed Printing Press plus cutting, folding and gluing equipment.
The Plant Manager is responsible for leading and managing the facility to achieve safety, quality, service and productivity targets and expectations. Through effective working partnerships with sales, sales & operations support, the incumbent balances customer needs with optimizing operational effectiveness. Also responsible for implementing manufacturing policies and programs that maintain and improve the company’s competitive position and profitability of the operation. Manages 60-70 employees.
Seeking an early to mid-career individual, ideally with folding carton experience but not mandatory. Currently could be a Manager of Production, Continuous Improvement, Maintenance/Engineering or other plant leadership position. Should have exposure to a printing process.
• Bachelor’s degree – Master’s degree a plus
• 7–10 years of operational management experience in the packaging industry with folding carton experience a plus.
• Technical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate process improvement teams.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate vision/mission.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate people.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet skills.
• Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 135K plus bonus opportunity. Relocation package available.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -