Details for Job ID# M952
Date Posted - 9-22-2021
Category - Manufacturing
Position Title - Director of Operations - Label manufacturing
Location - Raleigh, NC area
North Carolina label printer has an opening for a Director of Operations. This position ensures efficient functional management of operations of a flexographic label print facility while maintaining a positive safety culture and a high level of customer satisfaction through a focus on quality. This position is the Site Manager and is responsible for managing P&L activity for the site, and aligning business solutions to support the Company platform budgeted expectations. Reports to a VP Operations located off-site.
● Foster a culture that embraces continuous improvement, is client-focused, conducts business in the highest ethical manner, and promotes behavior designed to enable each member of the facility to achieve personal and professional satisfaction through their daily activities.
● Manage all areas of the facility by providing cohesive direction and leadership to ensure local initiatives support the strategic direction and conform to applicable divisional and company standards.
● Prepare annual budgets in coordination with finance per corporate directives and guidelines.
● Control expenses by monitoring various financial reports, establishing expenditure guidelines, and approving expenditures to achieve budgeted levels of a profitable operation.
● Aggressively enhance capabilities, expertise, and service to promote growth rates.
● Accurately forecast the plantís monthly financial performance.
● Oversee safety, health, and environmental issues involving the operation to ensure the safety of the associates.
● Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory agency laws and directives.
● Ensure processes are in place to maximize product quality, comply with external audit standards and fulfill all customer quality reporting requirements.
● Resolve elevated customer issues by communicating directly with customers and Sales. Review and monitor corrective action plans to prohibit recurrence.
● Communicate facility and company direction and goals to all employees on a regular basis.
● Evaluate the performance of departments and employees to established goals.
● Develop a Positive Employee Relations culture through support of the Open Door and Open Shop policies
● Demonstrated leader with the ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with all functional support areas including Human Resources, Finance, EHS, IT, Sales, etc.
● Good knowledge of financial income statements and balance sheets.
● Excellent communication skills at all levels required.
● Label converting, print industry knowledge desired Required Experience:
● Four year BS degree in Engineering, Management, or a related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
● Minimum of 5 years relevant management experience, preferably in the printing industry.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 140K plus 15% bonus opportunity. Relocation Package
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -