Details for Job ID# M948
Date Posted - 8-27-2021
Category - Manufacturing
Position Title - Operations Manager - Papermill
Location - Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a family-owned papermill located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that produces more than 70,000 tons of paperboard annually. Products are used for a variety of applications including paper boxes, game boards, puzzles, book covers, and tablets. Sales are in the $40-50 million area.
The Operations Manager is the senior plant position with all department heads reporting including manufacturing, engineering, purchasing and quality and is responsible for the safe, environmentally sound and efficient operation of the papermaking effort including equipment, processes and people. Position reports to the President.
- Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Strong leadership skills – MUST HAVE
- Solid technical skills – MUST HAVE
- Good financial acumen
- A strategic thinker who is process oriented
- 15 – 20 years paper industry experience – mill preferred, but corrugated/folding could work too
- Currently lives in the greater Philadelphia area – no relocations.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 175K.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -