Details for Job ID# M947
Date Posted - 8-23-2021
Category - Manufacturing
Position Title - Director of Operations - Printing
Location - Seattle, WA
Seattle-area Printing Company has an opening for a Director of Operations. Position will provide leadership to the plant towards the development of plans and strategies for continually improving safety, quality, customer relationships, productivity, and financial success. Will also provide leadership through continual employee development, equipment utilization, and facilities/systems improvement in all functions. And, will monitor progress and create action plans as necessary in order to achieve strategic plans, budgets, and corporate goals.
● Lead the plant to improved safety, quality, productivity, and reduction of waste on a consistent and continual basis in each and every process.
● P&L responsibility, including the preparation and management of capital and operational budgets.
● Work to improve the performance of employees through consistent and continual leadership in education and training programs.
● Provide guidance and direction to department managers regarding the continual improvement of operations for which they have ownership.
● Review and report on manufacturing activities, performances, and results. Initiate team action to identify and remove problems with schedules, excessive costs, materials, or other factors affecting quality, safety, service, or productivity levels inconsistent with plant continual improvement efforts.
● Minimum of 10 years diversified Management experience within the printing /Folding carton industry with proven success in leading customer service-driven teams
● Bachelorís Degree in Business, Industrial Management, Engineering, Graphic Arts, or related field.
● Strong print packaging acumen skill sets with demonstrated P&L experience at a plant level
● Continuous improvement / Lean skills preferred.
● Preferred candidates will also have at least 3 years of Folding carton packaging experience.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience presented, to 140K plus 20% bonus opportunity
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -