Details for Job ID# M942
Date Posted - 1-5-2022
Category - Manufacturing
Position Title - Vice President/General Manager
Location - Greater Cleveland, OH area
Our Client is a mid-tier, multi-plant printed component manufacturer producing Commercial, POP displays, Folding Cartons, Labels and Fulfillment Services for a variety of market sectors with annual sales approaching $120 million. Client is looking for a Vice President/General Manager to manage their Ohio Division located in the Greater Cleveland area. The Ohio Division is an offset and digital location with a mix of commercial, carton, label and fulfillment offerings. Focus is on growing the carton business more heavily. Current sales are $20 million prox with a headcount of 85 employees.
The VP/GM position has complete responsibility to provide business, strategic and operational leadership to drive process improvement, put in place scalable standard operating procedures, manage the operational P & L and improved operating efficiencies within the OHIO Division. Position works closely with the executive leadership team and the sales organization to lead and achieve the growth agenda while promoting/driving the EOS model within the division. EOS - Entrepreneurial Operating System for Businesses, home of Traction tools & library (eosworldwide.com)
Reports directly to the Corporate President/CEO and serves as part of the executive leadership team.
• Continuously develop human assets through leadership, coaching, training and discipline, while motivating and engaging team members in order to achieve growth objectives
• Support sales team efforts and oversee production & product design to ensure that operations are well-positioned to meet the needs of customers.
• Responsible for all operations and service delivery, including managing all team members, resources and partnership agreements for vendors and sub-contractor
• Manage the operational P&L, overall budget and associated expenses for the division
• Implement, champion and lead continuous improvement through EOS and KPI’s throughout the division.
• Assist with the assessment of any corporate acquisitions including due diligence and post transaction integration and on-boarding
Essential must have’s
• A bachelor’s degree is required. An engineering degree or MBA is preferred but not required.
• 10 years of progressive experience in manufacturing, leadership or general management with at least 5 years of experience at a senior management or director level.
• Experience in the printing/packaging industry is required, which can include but not be limited to commercial printing, folding cartons, pressure sensitive labels, etc.
• Management experience is to include multiple functional areas and an operational P&L with experience in manufacturing process improvement, operations and establishing systems: SOP’s, KPI’s, Lean, etc.
• Excellent leadership, change management and project management skills, including demonstrated experience in building high performing teams.
• Effective professional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. With the ability to make formal presentations to employees and customers.
• Ability to motivate teams with proven experience in setting and achieving goals.
• Ability to develop good relationships with all levels of personnel within the organization in order to foster a collaborative environment and to extend relationship building to customers, vendors and suppliers.
• Demonstrated experience identifying and evaluating complex business problems, collecting relevant data, establishing facts, and provide well thought out solutions.
• Must act with a high degree of integrity in both words and behaviors.
• High proficiency in Windows, MS Office, ability to learn and master other software systems.
Salary is negotiable, dependent upon experience presented, to 200K plus Profit Sharing.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -