Details for Job ID# S934
Date Posted - 9-4-2021 revised
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Regional Sales Manager - Packaging Equipment
Location - Upper Midwest
Our client is a Packaging Machinery & Equipment manufacturer with annual sales in excess of $50MM. Client works with food, medical device, and industrial corporations to deliver reliable, user friendly, and fully integrated packaging equipment including Flow Wrapping, Thermoforming & Blister, Tray-sealing and Forming, Automation, Filling and Marking equipment.
Client is searching for a Regional Sales Manager (individual contributor) to increase and maximize sales volume in the Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota territory by actively canvassing, and making routine customer follow ups and regular customer ‘touches’ from both a sales and a customer service perspective. The ideal sales candidate will ensure maximum customer confidence and satisfaction through the establishment of trusted advisor standing on an on-going basis. This is a unique opportunity to lead that sales effort in close cooperation with the VP of Sales and technical product managers.
• Create, manage and operate leads and opportunities in the Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota territory
• Represent Client’s entire product portfolio of equipment, parts and services.
• Identify opportunities and build strategic relationships that will generate sales over an expanded sales cycle.
• Attend and participate in trade shows, sales meetings, industry meetings and relevant networking events.
• Achieve agreed upon targeted sales numbers and outcomes within schedule.
• Track sales and status reports.
• Continuously improve through feedback, learning best-selling practices and keeping abreast of industry trends.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) and five or more years related sales or support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Experience in capital equipment sales and packaging industry knowledge required. Demonstrated proven success in sales generation.
• 5 years of related experience selling capital equipment.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to get a passport
Candidates of interest include younger sales pro’s with 10 – 15 years of experience selling complimentary equipment (VFFS, HFFS, particularly to consumer packaged goods customers) and who have a network of contacts in the region that they can confidently identify. Ideal location is Minneapolis, MN but locations in other parts of the region will also work.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 115K plus commissions. Average income of client’s Sales Managers is in excess of 150K. Plus, company has all the usual benefits in addition to direct monetary compensation.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -