Details for Job ID# S903
Date Posted - 6-9-2020
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Sales Consultant - Flexible Packaging Films
Location - Southern CA
Our client is an extruder of polyethylene roll stock and tubing and converts into bags and prints up to 8 colors. They also offer laminations and pouches of other flexible substrates converted by several local sourcing partners. Client company is privately owned with sales in the area of $15 - 20 million.
The position is located in the L.A. area and will travel to wherever customer facilities are located. Their customer base is west of the Rockies with key accounts in Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. Primary markets served include Bakery, Food Processors (Fresh & Frozen), Ice Bags, Consumer Products, Industrial & Med/Pharma/Neutro.
The Sales Consultant will report to the Director of Sales. While the person hired will be given several accounts worth about $2 million, they are really looking for a hunter who can help them grow their business and fill up their new Printing Press.
- BS degree
- 8 – 12 years, or more, experience selling flexible packaging materials
- Good technical understanding of flexible films
- Demonstrated success record in managing and growing accounts
- “Hunter” mentality
- Possesses the ability to recognize new growth opportunities
- Possesses the ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing
- Results driven, self-starter
- Well organized
- Ability to travel as needed
Salary is targeted at $70,000 plus commissions with first year’s income expected to be in the low 100’s. More available for superior candidates.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -