Details for Job ID# S895
Date Posted - 4-3-2020
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Account Manager - FIBC Bulk Packaging Products
Location - MA - NC - IL (within this geographical area)
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) to chemical companies, pharmaceuticals, agricultural and food companies. Client is looking for an Account Manager to cover an area that stretches from Massachusetts to North Carolina and westward to Illinois. Can be located anywhere within this geographical area.
* Responsible for selling Flexible industrial packaging products to existing customers and prospective clients as well as growing “Big Bag” new business while maintaining existing business and assisting Business Unit Sales/Marketing management to improve market share.
• Communicates with existing customers and manages accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintains Client’s existing business by developing and presenting “value propositions” to existing customers.
• Interacts with and assists Business Unit Sales/Marketing management to achieve new sales.
• Creates detailed proposals and quotes.
• Completes and updates sales related paperwork.
• Travels within territory as required.
• Maintains good working relationships with Client's plants that service customers in the assigned territory.
• Incorporates and maintains safety observances, including but not limited to, use of all PPE, ensuring guards and safety features are working, and promoting good daily safety practices and habits.
• For under-performing accounts, may execute re-pricing action where possible, substitute with higher pocket margin specification or otherwise, re-price to achieve target pocket margin.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have minimum of 3 years of FIBC sales experience
• Must have prior success gaining new accounts
• Must have the ability to perform cold customer calls and follow-up on leads.
• Must have the ability to work independently.
• Needs excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Should be experienced creating and delivering detailed proposals and quotes
• Should possess strong negotiation skills
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $85,000 plus an incentive plan that is targeted at 75% of base.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -