Details for Job ID# T893
Date Posted - 3-4-2020
Category - Technical
Position Title - Product Development Engineer - flexible packaging
Location - Madison, WI
Our Client is a leading flexible packaging converter, headquartered in Central Wisconsin with annual sales in excess of $250,000 serving customers throughout North America. Processes include extrusion, laminating, rotogravure & flexographic printing and bag/pouch making.
The Product Development Engineer position is responsible for ithe development of new products and for resolving customer issues issues (end use, quality, performance) while ensuring they can be successfully manufactured. Additional responsibilities are to provide professional and technical leadership toward successful project management of assigned projects, some of, which may be multi-divisional.
• Provide technical and professional leadership in resolving customer problems, resolving manufacturing problems, and overall project management of assigned projects.
• Attend customer trials.
• Interacting with customers, management, marketing, sales, and suppliers.
• Participate in teams - product development, waste reduction, quality improvement, etc.
• Be results oriented and responsible for those results in developing new products and processes in response to customer input, and/or assigned duties.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in a Technical Field (Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Packaging Engineering, etc.) from a four-year college or university.
- experience with printing and laminations for flexible packaging using materials including papers, films, foils, and sealants is desired.
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels - hourly to Operations Director, customers, and suppliers.
• Ability to handle multiple projects/demands. Being comfortable in a multi-task and fast-moving environment is needed. Must be accurate, detail oriented with excellent follow up and project management skills.
- Possess good communications and Math Skills.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 100K. Relocation assistance provided.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -