Details for Job ID# S890
Date Posted - 2-27-2020
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Sales Manager - Printed Packaging
Location - Cleveland, OH
Our client is a mid-tier, printed component manufacturer producing commercial, POP display, folding cartons, labels and fulfillment services for a variety of market sectors located in the Cleveland, Oh
The Director of Sales will lead the sales force in developing and executing sales and margin growth strategies. Reports to the VP General Manager.
• Drive the sales process and achievement of the sales budget while maintaining and growing sales margins.
• Work with the sales team to identify market gain opportunities in existing and new markets, while providing motivation to the sales force.
• Lead the sales force to ensure effective customer relationships are maintained.
• Provide planning support and pricing guidance on estimate requests to the sales force.
• Administer sales activity reports by sales rep in support of the Senior Leadership.
• Represent the sales group in various organizational meetings
• Provide training and leadership to the sales force.
• A thorough knowledge of printing and packaging sales process, together with a broad knowledge of related technical or administrative areas to apply that knowledge to varied sales situations.
• An Associate's Degree or equivalent is preferred
• Five or more years of sales experience in the printing/packaging industry.
• Five years of Sales Management experience.
• Proven track record of new sales development, managing, key-account relationships, growing sales margins and market share growth.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and/or complaints and to speak to groups of customers and/or employees.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changes in uncommon situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, etc.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $135,000 targeted plus bonus program and health benefits.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -